Last year was a great start to The Sideline Project which promotes positive behavior, and role modeling, for our impressionable youth soccer players. We are excited to participate with Twin Cities Soccer Leagues and The Sideline Project once again, and their club-wide competition for parental completion of an online course. This year we are asking you to participate by taking a 22 minute course called Winning on Gameday! Important to note, this is a different course than last year’s competition. The competition runs until May 12.
The club will be giving away prizes to the first team to have every parent complete the course, random drawings for Minnesota United FC and Minnesota Aurora tickets and other prizes.
We are asking that each parent complete the course in order to have all fans attending create a positive environment for our teams, coaches, opponents and referees.
Goal of the Sideline Project:
Take proactive measures to improve the culture of youth soccer matches in every facet. We believe this will “Raise the Level” of the soccer experience for everyone.
To complete, and be entered into our giveaways:
- Go to https://Leader.TheSidelineProject.com/TCSL
- Fill out the registration form and click on “Take the Course”
- Once you have successfully completed the course, your first name, and our Club name, will be posted to the Pledge Wall found at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a certificate of completion. Please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check back throughout the competition to see the progress of each club and how many of our TCSL families are taking the Pledge to improve the gameday experiences for everyone.
With your help, we will be able to significantly support our efforts to positively influence the gameday environments for our players and referees. Together, we can be part of positive change in youth sport and a leader of change in the soccer community.
We are fully committed to providing the best soccer experience for our players and we can't wait to see them all enjoying the game they love this coming season.