Included in the above fee are:
- fall, winter, summer training
- fall and summer league play
- 3-4 tournaments
- age group technical trainer for 9U-12U
- paid coach for teams
- see "What additional fees are there?" note
What additional fees are there?
- uniform on a 2-year cycle (info here)
- 2022/2023 and 2023/2024
- paid coach if applicable (if outside the budget listed above) typically $150 for full season
- any additional tournaments (beyond the 3-4 covered) or additional winter usage (games/leagues/training)
We believe it is important for families to know what their fees are before they register. Player development is not about how much money you pay or how many "showcases" your team attends. Development is about giving your player the right environment to succeed and the opportunities will come!
While many clubs may not show their fees before registering, or it may cost over $190-$300 per month to play soccer, we believe in keeping our costs low while still providing quality programing with some of the most experienced DOC's in the state.
We believe that cost should not be a hindrance in playing the game. Yearly we give out scholarships to help fund player fees.
If you are in need, please fill out the information below.
We believe in being transparent with our costs and keeping realistic fees while also providing high level training and college showcase opportunities.
Transparency is for every level of team, every family and every player and all our fees are published online.